Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Diva's Challenge #68

This week Diva's Challenge is "DuoTangle v.IV: Hybrid/Strircles" and as I mentioned in a previous post, my first attempt to create it ended up a failure since I didn't follow the rules. I chose to work on an atc sized paper, which is only 3.5x2.5" and that's presented an additional challenge. It turned out like this:


I don't know what to think of it. I both like it and don't like it, if that makes any sense.

I am looking forward to seeing what other participants did with this challenge. It's a really good one.

10 comments:

  1. Wow, how could it get better than this? I really am wowed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the flowy feeling in this. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like it - it feels like i'm looking at something under a microscope - does that make sense? and i like the way you included the hybrid pattern on a couple of the circles - i ever even thought about that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this! It's very organic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you kidding!? This is innovative. really great the way you made the sides of hibred curvy and interspersed hibred and stircles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all for your wonderful and kind comments :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great tangle! You came up with some very original shapes. I think it's great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I feel better. I had to trash one because I didn't follow the challenge and then wasn't thrilled with my 2nd attempt. I like this. It's like a closeup under a microscope.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the addition of Hybrid to the 'shaded' area of some of the circles, genius! I agree with Susan... It does recall the view of pond water under a 'scope!

    ReplyDelete