Monday, March 12, 2012

Spiral Vs. Paradox

This week's challenge at I Am the Diva is named Spiral vs. Paradox. Yet again two tangles that I haven't tried before. 

The paradox looked scary, so I started with a spiral. Then I added spirals within the main spiral and of I went. Add this, add that. More spirals, many paradoxes. Try new patterns. Shade and the final result turned out like this:


It looks a bit surreal to me, not that I am going to become the next Dali any time soon. I am happy with it. I think this one is my best Zentangle inspired creation yet.

9 comments:

  1. This one is very very nice and original! Super! love 'n greetz, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like it! Well done.

    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous :) Very oceanic... love your spirals!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bold, graphic, and fun. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice - your spiral(s) pop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very unique with the drops and wave design and the spirals here and there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sunshine, sea and a super shell. Great!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Definitely looks like you had fun with this one! Great job on the challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete