Sunday, April 15, 2012

Diva's Challenge #1

A few days ago on Amytangles I saw an idea to start Diva's Challenge from number 1 and work through the whole list of challenges. I thought that was a great idea and since I only joined the challenge after #60 I decided to go for it, too.

I had an unused 6x6" (15x15cm) Fabriano artists journal laying around so I decided to use it for the challenges exclusively. I think it will eventually make a nice book of zentangle inspired drawings.

Challenge #1- Simplicity

I used just one tangle. It's Omega from Totally Tangled and didn't do any shading. That's quite simple, don't you think? Here it is:


3 comments:

  1. Good idea and I like what you did. I might have a look at past ones too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wondered about going back and starting at the beginning. sounds like a good idea to learn what i'm doing and to build my skill level, cause i'm totally new at this - hahaha! and i love it so far!

    ReplyDelete