Challenge #3 - Eyes Wide Shut
The challenge was to do a blind string. I ended up with a very simple one. Originally I was only going to use 2 tangles to complete the piece. The wiggly pipes to come on top and everything else would be a one tangle background. After I drew the base for the background I had a thought that I was being lazy. I made the previous two challenge pieces very simple and was going to go super simple with this one. I didn't like the trend, so instead of just making a simple background I made it into a sort of a patchwork of many different tangles. It was a fun practice and I like the end result.